This Is my first ever nominatin for an award. Being a new blogger. What a way to keep me motivated and inspired. I started my blog about a month ago and I must say it has been amazing. Getting to know different inspiring bloggers and their wonderful blogs. I am blessed to be a part of this community. I would love to thank Ally L. mare for nominating me. He is an awesome blogger. An amazing writer. A publisher. He has published two poetry e-books. Do check out his blog and if you haven’t followed him. Do it !!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
I would love to thank Okoto Enigma for this amazing award that helps motivate bloggers to continue to inspire, helps bring bloggers together as a united community and also to support them. She is an amazing blogger and such an inspiration. Do check out her blog and follow her.
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I am extremely competitive.
- I belly dance. 🙂 😉 ❤
- I talk really loud and yes I have been asked once if I had loud speakers in my throat. Haha.
1) Do you have a plan for everything or you just go with the flow?
Ans: Well, I try my best to have plans for certain things. But, definitely not everything. Most of the time, I do find myself going with the flow. Taking life as it comes. I do try my best though to have a plan for important things that I would want to achieve in life.
2) Have you ever thought of the things that made you special?
Ans: Yes, my mind. The way I think. My hair definitely. My personality. My smile.
3) If you plan to go for a movie, who is in your mind to invite first?
Ans: My best friend most definitely.
4) Last embarrassing moment you had?
Ans: I went for a singing audition and literally sounded like a frog lol.
5) What do you think we need in order to make the world better.
Ans: We need love. Peace. Unity. If we all loved one another, live peacefully together and be united. The world would definitely be a better place to be in.
- Jack bennett
- Anurag madan
- Cross country life
- Micky E. talbot
- What inspires you to write ?
- If you were given an opportunity to make a change in the world ?What change would that be ? and why?
- What are your views on afterlife?
- What is the craziest thing you have done?
- What would you do if someone picked their nose in front of you? (haha)
My Best Post:
This are some of my best post. Do check them out.
I couldn’t possibly Nominate everyone. But, if I didn’t. You are still amazing. Be you. Keep on writting. Keep inspiring. 🙂 ❤ ❤