Hello peeps, so I have another award up on my shelve. After my first award ( the mystery blogger award). I didn’t think of getting another yet. This sure came as a pleasant surprise to me. I’m so lucky. I feel appreciated and blessed that people relate to my blogs. I would love to thank hopelessblog for this nomination. I am sorry I took so long to accept it. I just wanted to be free enough to sit and do justice to it. I remember the first post I came across from this amazing blog. It was an inspiring one. I love blogs that share emotions, inspires and content that various people can relate to. This blog has the whole package. ❤ ❤ ❤ Do check it out. And don’t forget to follow.
So the rules are as following:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1) What is the first moment you remember from your life?
The first moment I remember from my life would be when I contested for the beauty contest at school and I won. I felt so beautiful. It was such an amazing feeling. I felt out of the world being crowned the queen of my school. ( I know very high school stuff lol but that meant so much to me then)
2) What was your last milestone?
My last milestone would be getting over a breakup. It was pretty bad and I had to get myself back together and move on. Accept life and be strong.
3) What is your favorite cuisine?
Prawns fried rice. I just love prawns. In fact, I love seafood. Fish. Crabs. Etc ❤ ❤
4) If you could give a speech to the whole world what would you talk about?
LoL. There is a reason why I am a blogger. I prefer to write than speak to so many people at once. But yeah even though I would be having a lit of anxiety and my heart probably trying to crawl out of my chest. If I had to give a speech to the whole world I would talk about accepting our differences. Loving eachother. Promoting unity. Stop war. We don’t need war. We don’t need to kill eachother to make a point.
5)Do you like fried or baked?
Fried. Fried. Fried.
6)Brown or white rice?
Though brown rice is healthy but I love me some white rice. Lol. ❤ 😉
7)Favorite Disney movie?
Hmm. This one is hard. There are so many good ones. But if I had to choose. Hmm. Very hard. I guess I would be partial to frozen. And shrek. And tangled. And beauty and the beast. Lol. 😉 😉 I like varieties. I’m bad at choosing.
8)Who’s your favourite author?
My favorite author would be Paulo Coelho. I just love all his books. He is an amazing writer. He knows how to get me glued and take me to his own world of realisation and imagination.
9) What kind of magazines do you read?
I don’t really read a lot of magazines but if I ever had a a magazine in my hand. It would be fashion magazines. Celebrity gossips lol. Etc
10) If you could go anywhere where would you go?
I would love to go to Greece. I’m fascinated with its beautiful people. The ancient structures and houses there. I would love to exeprience the food and Their culture ❤ ❤
11) If you had your own mythical animal which one would it be? (Animals from books count)
11 random facts:-
1) My friends and I would fry snails that we found at my grandma’s garden during rainy season. We would throw them on the walls to break their shells. It was those crazy childhood days.
2) I have a huge snake phobia. I can’t look at them. I can’t see them. I get the ebigibis everytime.
3) I can’t eat eggs when they are just boiled. I literally keep them for maybe 10 7-8 hours in their shells after they have been bolied. I don’t know why I find them tastier when it’s been kept from morning to evening. Lol. Wierd me. I don’t actually like the smell when it’s just been boiled.
4) I love the taste of soap that is green and has lime in it. I actually use to lick soaps. Yeah, and I use to keep ome in my bag so that I had easy access too. But don’t panic. I stopped doing it. But I still have the urge but I try to Control it.
5) I am good at knitting bags.
6) I can’t swim.
7) I am a sucker for animation movies.
8) I love the smell of wet sand.
9) I finished wathing game of thrones season 1-6 in three days and all the episodes of 13 reasons why in 2 days. I have no patience for suspense.
10) I one day plan on establishing my own orphanage home.
11) I would love to have a panda as a pet and also I love pugs. They are the cutest little thing. ❤ ❤
Blogs I nominate fo this award.
Kindly answer the same questions above. Just edit my answers and replace them with yours. 🙂 ❤
Have an amazing day guys. Hope to get many more awards like this. Do check out the blogs nominated above. God bless. ❤ ❤ <3.
Grace balogun. Signing off. 🙂 😉
Lots of love. ❤